nother season of the Indian super league (ISL) is all set to start, but it will be played without any spectators in the ground, thanks to the coronavirus pandemic. The matches will be played in 3 different venues in Goa, and the competition is scheduled for the 3rd week of November.
Players have started together for the pre-season, clubs are in search of players who will fill their vacant positions. This year, how clubs use their funds was very impressive. All the clubs have formed a team that is full of experience as well as youth power.
The seventh season of ISL is looking very good in terms of quality.
Major Transfer Of 2020
- Odisha FC – STEVEN TAYLOR – ODISHA FC continues to impress with its impressive move in the transfer market. They have signed Englishman Steven Taylor. The 34 years old made his debut in 1995 with the club “Newcastle Academy”. He will play the role of the defender in Odisha FC, and with a lot of experience, he will be a key player to watch out for.
- Kerala Blasters – Vicente Gomez – Another foreign midfielder to keep an eye on is Kerala blaster Spaniards, Vicente Gomez. He operates as a defensive midfielder and will play a vital role in executing the team plans.
- FC Goa – James Donachie – FC Goa have strengthened their defense by James Donachie. He will play a vital role in tackling aerial attacks.
- ATK Mohun Bagan – Sandesh Jhingan – Sandesh Jhingan was the most high-profile Indian transfer in the 7th edition of ISL. He is the highest-paid Indian player, and the duo of Jhingan and Tiri will be a great concern for the positions.
- Jamshedpur FC – Stephen Eze – Stephen Eze is going to fill the space of Tiri. He can form a great defensive pair under the guidance of Peter Hartley.
Team List Ranked From Top To Low And Their Best Player
- FC Goa – Coro
- ATK FC – Roy Krishna
- Chennaiyin FC – Anirudh Thapa
- Kerala Blasters FC – Sergio Cidoncha
- Odisha FC – Vinit Rai
- Mumbai City FC – Amrinder Singh
- Bengaluru FC – Sunil Chhetri
- Hyderabad FC – Marcelinho Leite Pereira
- Northeast United FC – Federico Gallego